Congress Moves Against Obama on New Iran Sanctions
The White House and Senate are headed into a battle over whether to increase pressure on Iran. Lawmakers have completed a new bipartisan bill on Iran sanctions and the Senate intends to vote on it well before President Barack Obama's team finishes the current round of international nuclear negotiations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business