Do Startups Matter?
You’re familiar with “lean startups,” no? Travel in certain circles, read certain publications, or simply use a smartphone, and these agile little companies will confront you at every turn, talking to their customers, pivoting, iterating, bringing minimum viable products to market, selling out to Facebook for $22 billion -- all that fun stuff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem