Republicans' Last Chance to Dump Obamacare
When it comes to health-care policy, Republicans are known more by what they oppose than by what they support. Americans are familiar with their fierce resistance to policies proposed by the Bill Clinton administration in 1993 and 1994, and their continuing battle against Obamacare. Outside the small Washington policy community, however, few Americans know what Republicans would do to fix the nation’s health-care system. That must change in 2015 -- or it may never change at all.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.