Why Growth Is Bad for Elizabeth Warren
We may finally have an economic recovery worthy of the name. Perhaps we'll even see widespread wage growth in the near future. If the good news continues this year and next, we can expect President Barack Obama's approval rating to keep improving. Democrats will have a better chance of keeping the White House in 2016. And Republicans will have to find a new economic message.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test