Ryan Drops Out, Romney Ramps Up
Earlier today, I said we would know whether Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush are monopolizing Republican resources if other possible candidates started dropping out. A few hours later, Paul Ryan did just that. But I’m not going to interpret the Wisconsin Republican's move as evidence that party leaders have already decided on Bush or Romney.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext