Obama Flunks Community College
For too long, America's community colleges have been dropout mills, adept at attracting government-sponsored tuition checks, but not so good at issuing diplomas. So getting more of their students to stick with the program until commencement day is a worthy goal. President Barack Obama’s new answer -- to provide free tuition to all community college students who maintain a C average -- has an appealing simplicity. But it's probably too simple to do the trick.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast