Great Job Growth! Now Where’s That Raise?
Today's employment report marks the end of what has proved to be an outstanding year for U.S. job growth. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for wage growth -- and until it can, the Federal Reserve has ample reason to keep its economic stimulus efforts going.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.