Ritholtz's Reads: What's the Matter With Kansas?
Yesterday’s snapback looks to continue today if early futures can be believed. Despite single-digit temps in New York City, we have your early morning reads warmed up and ready to go:
- 23 Heartbreaking Cartoons From Artists Responding to the Charlie Hebdo Shooting (Buzzfeed) see also It Is Sadly Unclear Whether This Article Will Put Lives At Risk (The Onion)
- Four Funds Key to Vanguard’s Growth (WSJ)
- Why Oil Is Dragging Down the S&P (Bloomberg) see also “I Knew It All Along” (Housel)
- AdvisorHUB Is the Most Important Site in Finance (Reformed Broker)
- I am Elon Musk, CEO/CTO of a Rocket Company, Ask Me Anything (Reddit)
- Deflation Is Back, Freaking Out Markets (Wonkblog)
- FBI: “Sloppy” Sony Hacking Pointed to North Korea Servers (Re/Code)
- First New Antibiotic in 30 Years Discovered in Major Breakthrough (Telegraph)
- Kansas Is Totally Screwed: Sam Brownback’s Tax Cuts Are Wrecking the State’s Budget. (MoJo)
- New SiriusXM Channel to Mix Comedy, News (NYT)
Je suis Charlie!
Hurdles Appear Higher for the Next Stock Market Bounce
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Alex Bruns at firstname.lastname@example.org