Boehner the Pragmatist
Yesterday's decision by the House leadership to kick two Florida congressmen off the Rules Committee is being called "revenge" and "retribution." After all, Daniel Webster and Richard Nugent were among 25 Republicans who defected from their party and voted for alternatives to John Boehner as House speaker yesterday. Webster put himself forward as one of those alternatives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea