Seven Troubling Trends for 2015
By nature I’m an optimist. I love stories like this one from Vox, entitled “26 charts and maps that show the world is getting much, much better.” And it’s true -- crime, poverty, war and disease, humanity’s main nemeses, are all way down, even as technology continues to make the world a better place.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext