Bill Clinton's Lesson for the New Congress
It is premature, if not naïve, to say that the new Congress, which starts today, heralds a new era of bipartisanship. Better for U.S. Republicans, with a firmer hold on the House and an eight-seat majority in the U.S. Senate, to focus on a more modest goal: being less scary.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- China Isn't Fixing Its Flaws
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta