'Downton Abbey' Without the Guilt
After spending an hour last night puzzling over why Detroit Lions head coach Jim Caldwell chose to punt on 4th-and-1 inside Dallas Cowboys territory, and worrying, too, whether the desire of some companies to “hack back” at digital intruders might set off a series of private little cyberwars, I found it a positive relief to turn to the pleasures of the new season of “Downton Abbey.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Anti-Immigration Fervor Is Different This Time
- The Current Sex Panic Harks Back to the Era of Coddling Women
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- Why Austria's Anti-Immigrant Experiment Is Worth Watching
- Black Voters Lead a Democratic Surge
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner