The Happiest Year, Rising Rates
My New Year’s Day reads to help you through the day after:
• In 2014 I learned that…(Reformed Broker)
• Why 2015 might well be mankind’s happiest year (Spectator)
• Unhedged predictions for CIOs in 2015 (Chief Investment Officer)
• What if rates finally rise? (Barron’s)
• An unserious look at the year ahead: Will Vladimir Putin pose naked to win back Russian affections? Will the iPhone 7 crumble to dust when touched? Will Gisele Bundchen gripe if Tom Brady loses another Super Bowl? Will China buy Venezuela? (WSJ). See also, What the economic forecasters got right -- and wrong -- in 2014 (Real Time Economics)
• Five ways Obama can mess with Republicans in 2015 (Bloomberg Politics)
• The tech that will change your life in 2015 (WSJ)
• Our new pro-science pontiff: Pope Francis on climate change, evolution and the big bang (Wonkblog)
What are you doing to start your New Year?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com