Who's Right On Dynamic Scoring? Ask Canada
Republicans and Democrats are once again locked in battle over whether the government should use a method known as dynamic scoring to calculate the budgetary effects of legislation. In an attempt to bridge the seemingly intractable philosophical divide, I figured the debate could use some help from a neutral arbiter. So I called Canada.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea