Terrific Broadway Show, Terrible Signaling
My daughter and I love what has become a yearly trip to New York for Broadway shows. We had a delightful time over the last few days seeing some classics, together with the “Christmas Spectacular” at Radio City Music Hall. Yet nothing prepared us for a musical we decided to see at the last minute based on my daughter’s on-the-ground research.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea