A Great Year for the Far Right
Steve Heller, a world expert on graphic design, cares little about politics. But yesterday he published a post on the website of Print magazine titled "The Right Is Always Wrong" -- a powerful collection of images in which extreme nationalists in Hungary, Greece and Ukraine proudly display Nazi-style symbols.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext