In Asia, 2014's Biggest Losers
After shares in BYD, a Chinese car company backed by his Berkshire Hathaway, crashed without explanation earlier this month, Warren Buffett had reason to recall his famous adage about swimming naked when the tide rolls out. If it’s any consolation, the "Sage of Omaha" had plenty of company in Asia in 2014. As the year draws to a close, it's time to name and shame the companies, politicians and corporate emperors caught out looking distinctly undressed. Herewith, my second-annual Naked Awards:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust