Read Stuff, You Should: Handicapping Jeb Bush's Chances
Happy Birthday to Russell Branyan, 39. I’m a big fan. He had a .620 slugging percentage for the Toros de Tijuana for 2014.
How about a little good stuff?
1. Elizabeth Suhay at the Monkey Cage writes in defense of comments.
2. At the Upshot, Lynn Vavreck writes about persuasion and attitudes about marriage.
3. Julia Azari on the Jeb Bush campaign, at Mischiefs of Faction.
4. Dan Drezner at PostEverything answers all questions about President Barack Obama’s Cuba initiative.
5. Good overview of judicial and executive branch nominations from Juliet Eilperin at the Washington Post. Putting judges first meant a huge number of executive branch vacancies; it’s not clear who is to blame because it is shared by all.
6. And very happy to see the Associated Press's plans for expanding statehouse coverage. So badly needed.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at firstname.lastname@example.org