Putin Talks Tough But Wants a Deal
The picture Russian President Vladimir Putin painted of his country at today's annual press conference was Panglossian: Unemployment low, industrial production and the trade surplus up, more people having babies -- what could be better? As for the crashing ruble and oil price, these things would correct themselves -- within two years at the most.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.