Read Stuff, You Should: Elizabeth Warren's Toe Dip
Happy Birthday to Joyce Bulifant, 77.
Nothing like the good stuff:
1. Robert Farley at Lawyers, Guns and Money alerts us to some liberals' myth-making about dissent during the George W. Bush administration.
2. Seth Masket at Pacific Standard urges people to pay attention during this phase of the presidential nomination process. I’d add: Get involved! Sure, no single person (let alone someone new to party politics) can dictate national nominations, but both parties remain open to influence by those who bring resources -- and not just money.
3. Lee Drutman at the Monkey Cage on money in politics.
4. The Plum Line’s Greg Sargent explains Elizabeth Warren's (non) campaign.
5. At Wonkblog, Harold Pollack talks with Amy Berman about cancer.
6. And Will Wilkinson, at the Dish, on blogging.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at email@example.com