Russia's Would-Be Jack Ma
When I asked Maxim Nogotkov -- the man who was, until recently, on his way to becoming Russia's Jack Ma -- if Russia's current policies had anything to do with his losing his retail empire to creditors, he firmly said "No." But is that true? Listen to his story and judge for yourself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Imaginary Taxes Can Have Real Consequences