Is Harry Reid Bluffing on Nominations?
The story on judicial and executive branch nominations this week (and beyond?) is fascinating. Plenty is at stake, with appointments for a dozen federal district judges and lots of executive branch personnel being considered, including a nominee for surgeon general. Had the appointments waited until Republicans take over the Senate next month, all would have been delayed; some might have been stopped entirely.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World