America's Shameful Response to the Torture Report
The reaction to the Senate report on the Central Intelligence Agency's torture program has been almost as depressing as the report itself -- which is saying something. There's been impotent outrage from people you'd expect to be outraged; lame excuses from people you'd expect to make excuses; and muddled ambivalence from the vast uncommitted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- Bitcoin Has an Unusual Relationship With Volatility