Torture Report Is a Reminder of CIA's Past
Two wise veterans of America's national security wars were of mixed mind after the release last week of the Senate Intelligence Committee report on torture. The panel blistered the Central Intelligence Agency for subjecting terrorism suspects to brutal and seemingly ineffective interrogation techniques and misrepresenting what it was doing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical