Fund Ukraine Only After It Reforms
Ukraine urgently needs a new IMF bailout, and that may finally force the country to make drastic and unpopular economic changes. The government already has a new action plan that contains a number of effective steps. For now, Ukraine's Western sympathizers might do well to withhold financing to make the government move faster on the reforms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.