A Ferrari Is Still a Ferrari
Drive through the Italian countryside in your rented Fiat, and you'll eventually notice that almost every vehicle you pass is also a Fiat, or an Alfa Romeo or a Lancia. While foreign brands congest the nation's cities, rural Italy pays loyal homage to its domestic auto industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan