Why Tesla Has a Target on Its Back
Thanks to luck, pluck and its brilliant execution of the Model S luxury sedan, Tesla has been flying high. Buoyed by visions of a self-driving car "utopia," the Silicon Valley startup has garnered a market capitalization that's nearly twice as high as that of the hottest-selling automaker in the U.S., Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. But how long can it last?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals