The Best Case Against Dynamic Scoring? These Guys
Republicans say the Congressional Budget Office, a nonpartisan evaluator of the cost of legislation, needs to use more dynamic scoring in its reports. You know who doesn't agree? Former Republican directors of the Congressional Budget Office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve