Paddington Bear, Illegal Immigrant
"In London, everyone is different, but that means anyone can fit in," says the computer-generated Paddington Bear in the just-released film bearing his name. It's a sentiment that governments everywhere might bear in mind as they wrestle with the thorny issue of how to cope with immigration. Certainly, the movie makers would like them to.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals