Ritholtz's Reads: A Potential Bust and the Return of Bud Fox
The holiday season is in full swing but it won’t interfere with our morning reads.
- What Happens to Stocks and Bonds When the Fed Raises Rates? (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- 17 Signs You Were a CIO in 2014 (#6 Will Blow Your Mind) (Chief Investment Officer)
- Vanguard Calls for Boardrooms Shake-Up (FT)
- Decline in the Labor Force Participation Rate: Mostly Demographics and Long Term Trends (Calculated Risk) see also Hiring Surge Shows Strength of U.S. Economy as Bears Flee (Bloomberg)
- “Bud Fox here, I have a great idea for you…” (Certifiable Planner)
- The Marijuana Industry Is Following the Trail Blazed by Big Tobacco (Washington Post)
- Don’t Fear an Oil Bust: Yes, it’ll hurt the U.S. energy industry. It could also make it better. (Slate)
- Google News: The biggest missed opportunity in media right now (GigaOm)
- Potential George Washington Bridge Probe Indictments May Come in January (NBC New York)
- Famous Hubble Star Explosion Is Expanding, New Animation Reveals (Universe Today)
What are you reading?
U.S. Payrolls in November Grew 321,000; Jobless Rate 5.8%
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Republicans Protecting Trump? Actually, It's Worse
- The Ugly Coded Critique of Chick-Fil-A's Christianity
- First It Was a Warm Coat. Now It's Hot Fashion.
- Trump Is Not Nixon and North Korea Is Not China
- Billionaire Bezos and the Warehouse Workers
- Comey Seems Blind to the Truth About Lying
- The Blue Wave Is Receding? Not Really