Uber. Facebook. I Can't Tell the Difference
So now that Dan Primack has told us all that Goldman Sachs’ high-net-worth clients will be able to buy pieces of Uber, a privately-held, venture-backed, cabbie-threatening, richly-valued startup, it feels so...familiar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military