Did North Korea Hack Sony?
Hard to believe, but Sony executives and U.S. spies suspect that the huge hack that has taken Sony Pictures' office offline for more than a week was the handiwork of North Koreans as retaliation for a yet-unreleased comedy produced by the studio. This, too, could be the plot of a comic blockbuster, albeit one with a serious message: Hacking skills are a great equalizer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Imaginary Taxes Can Have Real Consequences