Ritholtz's Reads: A Drop of Oil
I’m back from the holiday and five pounds heavier. Our morning train reads, however, are the same lean format you’ve come to know and love:
- A Simple Guide to the Sudden Collapse in Oil Prices (Wonkblog) see also Lessons From Oil’s 1869 Black Friday (MoneyBeat)
- Bond Secrets Decoded 9,539 Miles From Wall Street in Parking Lot (Bloomberg)
- 78% of Swiss Voters Reject “Save Our Swiss Gold” Initiative, Dismiss Right-Wing Swiss People’s Party (Reuters)
- Hiring Good Managers Is Hard? Ha! Try Keeping Them (Research Affiliates)
- How the Media Gets the Price of Thanksgiving Dinner Wrong (CJR)
- A Dozen Things I’ve Learned From Bill Murray About Business, Money, Startups, Investing and Life in General (25IQ)
- Russian Doctor Rebellion Causes Headache for Putin (Yahoo)
- How Dozens of Failing For-Profit Schools Found an Unlikely Savior: a Debt Collector (Washington Post)
- Thanksgiving and Gratitude: The Science of Happier Holidays (WSJ) but see Why Your Family Drives You Crazy (Vox)
- How to Feel Old (Thought Catalog)
What are you reading?
OPEC Fail = Win For U.S. Consumers
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Ugly Coded Critique of Chick-Fil-A's Christianity
- First It Was a Warm Coat. Now It's Hot Fashion.
- Republicans Protecting Trump? Actually, It's Worse
- Trump Is Not Nixon and North Korea Is Not China
- Billionaire Bezos and the Warehouse Workers
- Collapse of Russia-Saudi Oil Deal Could Push Prices Down
- Comey Seems Blind to the Truth About Lying