Read Stuff, You Should: The Politics of Birth Control
Happy Birthday to Kirk Rueter, 44.
Back from Thanksgiving, and ready for the good stuff:
1. Why did President Barack Obama cashier Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel? Matthew Dickinson explains on the Presidential Power blog.
2. At the Monkey Cage, John McTague and Melissa Deckman look at why the “war on women” and birth control may have failed as effective campaign issues.
3. Joseph Lowndes at The New West on “Fear and Fantasy in Ferguson.”
4. Jamelle Bouie in The New Yorker on Mia Love and black Republicans.
5. Nicholas Bagley on the weak case against the Affordable Care Act in the Journal of Health Politics, Policy and Law.
6. And here at View, Josh Rogin and Eli Lake examine the possibility of a no-fly zone in Syria.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at email@example.com