Capping Brazil's Corruption Gusher
Petrobras, Brazil's state-run oil giant, is now engulfed in a scandal befitting its size -- a multibillion-dollar miasma of bribery, larceny and political chicanery. How newly re-elected President Dilma Rousseff responds may decide not only her fate but also, to exaggerate only slightly, that of Brazil itself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World