Thanksgiving in a Nation Divided
This year Thanksgiving Day falls in the midst of turbulence: anger and grief and division at home, worry about threats from abroad. It may be that recent years have been filled with too many such moments. The state of crisis seems perpetual.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Anti-Immigration Fervor Is Different This Time
- The Current Sex Panic Harks Back to the Era of Coddling Women
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- Why Austria's Anti-Immigrant Experiment Is Worth Watching
- Black Voters Lead a Democratic Surge
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner