Speeding Up India's Courts
In the winter parliament session which begins this week, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s government is aiming to pass several reforms meant to reduce the state's role in the economy. For them to work, however, Modi needs to fix one area the state cannot exit: India's horrifically dysfunctional legal system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext