Outside Forces Drive China's Big Flip-Flop
For all its political intrigue over the years, China has had a relatively clear economic strategy, at least until recently. In the last few weeks, however, its approach to managing its exchange rate has puzzled those who closely follow it. The move by China’s central bank on Friday to cut interest rates adds to the surprise, as does talk of further monetary stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown