Democrats Should Heed Americans' Economic Anxiety
To recover from their debacle in the midterm elections, Democrats have seized on two questionable propositions: They lost mainly because of President Barack Obama's unpopularity, and the 2016 presidential election will be more favorable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- No, Boris. A Trump-Led Brexit Wouldn't Be Glorious
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.