So Much For Post-Racial America
Racial conflict has not abated in the Barack Obama era. It has intensified. Obama's temporary reprieve for undocumented immigrants has just ratcheted up the tension another notch. The usual demagogues did the usual things, with Representatives Steve King and Michele Bachmann heading to the Mexican border because, well, why not?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- The Tax Bill Is Bad for Homeowners, Good for Landlords