Obama's Unhappy Immigration Speech
For a guy who was finally fulfilling a promise he first made more than six years ago, President Barack Obama didn’t seem too happy about it. Maybe that's because he knows his plan to defer deportations for about 5 million undocumented immigrants, outlined in tonight's speech, is a partial and temporary fix that is likely to make Washington a meaner, smaller place.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military