Obama Gave a Bad Speech. Let It Go.
I'm not a huge fan of Barack Obama's decision to go the executive, rather than legislative, route on immigration reform. And I was definitely not a huge fan of last night's speech, which seemed almost deliberately unconvincing. But there we are; they happened. So what should Republicans do about it?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- The Tax Bill Is Bad for Homeowners, Good for Landlords