Markets Love Central-Bank Gifts
Equity markets around the world are responding enthusiastically today to news of further central-bank stimulus, and understandably so. Central banks have been the markets’ best friends. Betting on their continued support has been a very profitable strategy for investors in recent years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World