Fairy Tales and the Immigration Debate
Republicans are blasting President Barack Obama ahead of his executive order on immigration for his granting residency status to those who jump the line of the legal process. Here's the problem with that narrative: That line doesn't really exist for most of those affected by the order.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States