'Walking Dead' and the Fat Man Puzzle
During this fifth season of “The Walking Dead,” I have been analyzing ethical problems facing the intrepid survivors of the zombie apocalypse. Alas, this week’s episode contained relatively little ethical meat -- Was Noah justified in stealing the weapons? Should they have left him pinned beneath the bookcase? -- so let’s instead revisit an incident that occurs in one of the flashbacks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown