How the Youth Vote Failed Democrats
Democrats needed a big turnout from 18- to 29-year-olds in this month's midterm elections. Spoiler alert: It didn't happen. But there were some interesting elements to the failure. So before we move on to 2016, here is a quick survey of 18- to 29-year-old voters in 2014. These tidbits rely on -- notably fallible -- exit polling, so be wary of drawing grand millennial conclusions (not that anyone ever does that).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- Does Deregulation Move Markets? Be Skeptical