The Burden of a Stronger Dollar
Most people with even a passing interest in finance are aware that the U.S. dollar has been strengthening. What's less apparent, unless you have access to particular data sets, is just how relentless the dollar's ascent has been in the past three years. And as the world wrestles with how to keep the nascent global economic recovery on track, it's clear that the U.S. is doing more than its fair share of the heavy lifting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again