My Republican Wish List
In physics, there’s a cool concept called “parity symmetry.” It means that there’s no way to tell right from left, other than the difference between the two. If you were speaking to someone from another planet over the phone, you couldn’t tell them which was right and which was left. “Right” is simply defined as “not left,” and vice versa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- A Central Bank Puzzle for Our Era: What Gives?