What to Make of the G-20
Despite the enormous efforts of its Australian hosts, the weekend’s meeting of the Group of 20 leaders in Brisbane will be remembered more for the theatrics of Russian President Vladimir Putin than for breakthroughs on the solutions that a sluggish global economy desperately needs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military