Friday Baseball Blogging: The Value of Offseason Money
I finally subscribed to Joe Sheehan’s excellent newsletter and I highly recommend it. Joe is one of my very favorite baseball analysts, along with fellow former Baseball Prospectus alum Christina Kahrl (disclosure: I've written a few pieces for Baseball Prospectus and Sheehan edited at least one of them). Sheehan and Kahrl are always up-to-date on the latest sabermetric findings, and both of them have always taken a whole-team approach to baseball analysis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States